Portrait by Eleanor Ramsey
1995–96 Pre-diploma Architecture, The Bartlett UCL
1988–91 BA Architecture, The University of Manchester
1992–93 Diploma in TV and Film Design, Kingston University
- ‘Mother and Child’ selected for RE(PRODUCTION): PARENTHOOD AND THE ART WORLD
OPEN EYE GALLERY Digital Window Gallery Exhibition Curated by Andrea Allan. June – July 2022
- ‘SUPERSPREADER’ in RELATIONAL DREAMS exhibition at The Bhavan 2022
- RUINS X VELOROSE (partnered with Whitechapel Gallery’s First Thursdays) 2020
Portraits of FUBUNATION shot on The South Kilburn Estate.
- ‘REGENERATION’, THE LONDON FESTIVAL OF ARCHITECTURE 2020.
- 100 YEARS OF COUNCIL HOMES, THE ADDISON ACT CENTENARY EXHIBITION FOR BRENT COUNCIL
The Brent Civic Centre 2020. Portraits celebrating the lives of Brent Council Tenants.
- RUINS at The Roundhouse 2019
Arts Council funded collaborative photographic exhibition with FUBUNATION
- LAST 213 (FINAL ROUND) TAYLOR WESSING, NATIONAL PORTRAIT GALLERY
2019 Portrait of a poet,’Dwight’.
- THE ROYAL ACADEMY OF ARTS SUMMER EXHIBITION 2019
- ASHURST EMERGING ARTIST SHORTLIST EXHIBITION 2019
- 3(D) PRINTERS exhibition 2017
- THE NATIONAL OPEN ART EXHIBITION 2016 Beautiful Brutalism (The National Theatre)
- ARTIST OF THE DAY and work featured in ten collections on saatchiart.com 20016
- BLINDFOLD exhibition at The Proud Gallery (The Strand) Centrepoint series 2004
- IMPACT exhibition at The Old Saatchi Gallery 2001 fundraiser with Magnum for the New York firefighters
- ‘GREYSCORE’ EAST WING BIENNIAL AT THE COURTHAULD INSTITUTE 1999-2001
Winner of the BBC National Set Design competition.
Exhibition, bursary and training with the BBC Art Department.
Address: Kindred Studios, 15 Market Lane, London W12 8EZ