1988 – 91 B.A.Hons Architecture (Manchester University)
1992-3 Diploma in Film and TV Design (KingstonUniversity)
1995-6 Pre Diploma in Architecture (The Bartlett UCL)
- June – August 2019 – The Royal Academy Summer Exhibition
- June – August 2019 – Ashurst Emerging Artist Exhibition Shortlist
- September 2018 – Awarded CIL funding to be Lead Artist on the ‘Reconstruction’ project – a series of site specific workshops and art installations for residents on the South Kilburn Estate.
- November 2017 (ongoing) Artist in Residence for Brent Council documenting the Regeneration of South Kilburn.
- 2016 Featured as ‘Artist of the Day’ on saatchiart.com
- 2015 – 2016 – Work featured in 8 collections/exhibitions on saatchiart.com.
Winner of a National Set Design Competition for a bursary and training with The BBC.
Artwork published in ICON Magazine, The Times,The Architects Journal and Pil magazine (cover).
- 2019 – The Royal Academy Summer Exhibition
- 2019 – The Ashurst Emerging Artist’s Exhibition
- November 2017 – January 2018 ‘3D Printers’ at Velorose Gallery
- October 2016 – National Open Exhibition
- January 2015 – ‘Fresh Perspectives: New Photography’ a selection for saatchiart.com,
- 2004 – Centrepoint Series exhibited at an erotica exhibition at the Proud Gallery (The Strand) with Mike Figgis.
- 2002 ‘Impact’ at The Old Saatchi Gallery, Boundary road with Magnum and Annie Liebovitz – a fund raising exhibition for the New York Fire Fighters
- 1999-2001 – Grey Score exhibited at The Courtauld, East Wing.
- 1998 – Exhibition at ‘High Rise’ Trellic Tower – work featured and interviewed on channel 4.
Instagram; sk_regeneration (Artist in Residence on The South Kilburn Estate for Brent Council)
Instagram; lancaster.amelia (Southbank and Brutalist work)
Address; Kindred Studios, 18 Saltram Crescent, London W9 3HR